Does this sound familiar?
- I want my family and children to be taken care of if something happens to me.
- I know I need an estate plan, but it's a hassle to get it done. Plus it's going to cost me a lot of money.
- There's so much information out there on Wills and Trusts and I don't know where to start.
If so, you're at the right place.
Hi, I'm Leo, an attorney, husband (married 7 years to my wonderful wife Melody), and father of Elliot and Andrew.
I help families plan and prepare for the worst through proper estate planning.
After Elliot and Andrew were born, I realized that one of the most important things a parent can do is to make sure their children's future is protected. I want to make sure your family is prepared for the inevitable.
Before I got my living trust through Leo, I thought it would be an expensive and time-consuming process. Instead, Leo made the process easy, answered all of my questions, and I paid a lot less than I thought. He was very easy to work with and I would recommend him highly.
- A straightforward and painless transition of assets from you to your children.
- Your hard earned money goes where you want it to go.
- Your children have a guardian that you chose to take care of them instead having one assigned by the court.
I'm here to make sure that you have the proper precautions in place to make sure your family is protected. And to make sure everything you've worked hard so hard for is taken care of according to your wishes.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Here's what to do next:
Schedule a free 30 minute planning session with me using the button below. We'll discuss your situation and see if we're a good fit to work together.